Thursday, June 20, 2013

Why I Hate Being Black...and Why I Wish I Were Asian.

Sometimes I really hate being Black.  I mean seriously there’s so much negative stigma attached with being Black.  Remember College Hill?  Yeah that was one of my favorite shows too…especially when they went to Virgin Islands and they had that big ass fight! LOL!  But yeah it got cancelled because it made Black people look bad but they same stuff they were doing on College Hill is the same stuff they do on  The Real World and that is in it’s 29th season…..why can’t we just be judged on who we are as an individual person.

I wish I were Asian.  I mean think about it no matter what Asian people do it’s so fascinating.  When an Asian person dances everybody be like “DAYYYUUUMMM…ok I see you…Ming Lee” when Black people do it it’s like “ yeah we all know Tyrone can dance…”  LONG LIVE THE ASIAN! LOL. 




No comments:

Post a Comment